Build new relationships and share strategic insights with industry leaders at Knowledge2013 Utility Executive Summit
As a utility executive, you already know the challenges in creating an intelligent utility. Whether you’re trying to improve operational efficiencies, integrate new technologies or become more responsive to your customers, the key to success is accessing the best information to make the right decisions and employ the right resources.
Knowledge2013 is the event that puts you in close company with utility innovators and leaders so you can share ideas, develop strategies and build relationships to achieve your goals.
This invitation only event is designed specifically for utility chief information officers, information technology executives, engineering/operations executives and customer service executives, giving you the rare opportunity to:
- Interact one-on-one with other participants in a relaxed, open atmosphere.
- Engage peers in direct dialogue and plant the seeds for long-lasting professional relationships.
- Gain insights from thought leaders (both inside and outside the industry) on emerging trends in technology, business and consumer behavior.
- Collaborate in roundtable sessions to develop new strategies and approaches.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and the results of pilot programs.
Knowledge2013 Utility Executive Summit is the sixth annual convergence of the industry’s top minds — an event created by utility executives, for utility executives. As such, it’s the one gathering industry insiders consider a “must-attend” event, with over 90% of participants returning year after year and recommending it to their peers.
Space is limited to 100 participants, so register today and reserve your place.