Technology Advisory Council Meeting Information
Energy Central is pleased to announce that once again the Knowledge Executive Summit is partnering with the Technology Advisory Council (TAC) to AGA and EEI to co-locate TACs Fall Meeting with Knowledge2013 Executive Summit.
The Technology Advisory Council (TAC) provides a forum for senior-level information technology (IT) executives from the AGA and EEI member companies to keep abreast of emerging strategic information technology and business issues that impact the energy industry. With the increased presence of technology issues in corporate boardrooms, along with increasing IT issues in the advocacy area, the Council will serve as the strategic IT arm for the AGA and EEI Board of Directors. The Council will keep abreast of developing IT business issues and serve as a point of reference when industry positions are needed for those issues.
For AGA, the Council functions under the oversight of the Financial and Administrative Section, Managing Committee. For EEI, the Council functions under the oversight of the Policy Committee on Finance. The Council leadership, with the assistance of AGA and EEI staff, identifies and focuses on emerging and strategic information technology issues of critical concern to the energy industry. The Council members are Vice Presidents, Chief Information Officers, and Senior IT Executives of AGA and EEI member companies.
Technology Advisory Council Leadership
· EEI Chair – David C. Harkness, Vice President & CIO, Xcel Energy Inc
· EEI Vice Chair – James E. Schinski, Vice President & CIO, PPL Corporation
· EEI Immediate Past Chair - Dan Hill, Former Sr. Vice President & CIO, Exelon Corporation
· EEI Past Chair – Lynn Ellen, Former Sr. Vice President & CIO, DTE Energy
· EEI Staff Executive - Marc Razeghi, Chief Information Officer
· EEI Staff Executive - Jeanny Ho, Director of Information Technology
· AGA Chair – Joseph Surber, Vice President & CIO, AGL Resources INC
· AGA Vice Chair – Ann M. Wegrzyn, Vice President & CIO, National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
· AGA Immediate Past Chair - Rich Gius, Vice President & CIO, Atmos Energy Corporation
· AGA Past Chair – Dave Weber, President of Gas Storage Company, NW Natural Gas
· AGA Staff Executive - Jim Linn, Managing Director, Information Technology
Meetings & Conferences
Technology Advisory Council (TAC) members meet twice a year; once in spring in conjunction with the EEI Annual Convention/Expo, and once in fall in conjunction with the Knowledge Utility Executive Summit.
2013 TAC fall meeting will be held in Colorado Springs, Xcel Energy is the hosting company.
EEI Staff Executive Contact Information
Jeanny Ho, Director of Information Technology
202-508-5438 (Office), 703-626-3122 (Mobile), JHO@EEI.ORG
For additional information on the Technology Advisory Council to AGA and EEI please contact one of the following representatives:
|AGA Contact for TAC
Jim Linn, Managing Director of IT
|EEI Contact for TAC
Jeanny Ho, Director Information Technology